Solent LEP Coronavirus Support Hub
Solent LEP is working with local partners and government to ensure businesses are able to access up to date information and support during the coronavirus disruption.
The Solent LEP Coronavirus Support Hub https://solentlep.org.uk/coronavirus-support-hub/ gives details of a number of support packages including:
* Business Resilience Programme - 12 hours of fully funded one-to-one support to identify critical issues and suggest actions for building up resilience.
* Crowdfunding Programme: Pay it forward - £600,000 from the Local Growth Fund has been redirected for small and medium-sized enterprises to make sure that micro and small businesses can access emergency funding.
* Isle of Wight - Rural Business Resilience Fund - Grants available for businesses on the Isle of Wight to develop alternative ways of working during the coronavirus pandemic.
In addition there is a host of information available for:
* Support of individuals
* Support for the self-employed
* Support for SMEs
* Support for large businesses
* Support relating to apprenticeships
* Coronavirus Rates relief and business grants.
Follow the link to access this information:
To stay up to date with business news from Solent LEP register to receive their newsletter:
Jointly the Solent based local authorities have received £279 million of which £132.3 million has already been forwarded to nearly 10,500 businesses in the area.