Coronavirus: An Advisory Webinar for Employees; 2nd April 2020, Webinar
This webinar will provide practical advice for employers to help manage the impact of Coronavirus in the workplace.
The webinar will outline practical measures that can be taken, best practice in terms of updating and communicating policies and the duty of care responsibilities of the employer. It will also provide details of the Government support and resources being made available to employers.
Included in this session:
* Practical steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
* Effective ways of communicating with employees
* Equipping managers with accurate information and resources
* Self-isolation, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
* What to do if an employee becomes ill
* Altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
* Remote working and increasing the use of technology
The webinar will take place on 2nd April 2020 from 10.30am - 11.30am.
To register your interest please visit: