Get Ready for Brexit Workshops in the Solent Area
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31st October. These workshops are part of a series of DIT events to help you prepare for Brexit.
The DIT are organising a series of workshops to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
These will be practical sessions to help businesses create an action plan.
What will I learn?
You'll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
* paperwork needed to continue exporting
* impact to supply chains
* changes to regulations and contracts
* where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
* what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
* moving goods across borders
* business travel to the EU
* providing services to EU clients
* how to treat personal data
These events are aimed at all exporting businesses, particularly those exporting to the EU.
Local event details:
1st October 2019, Portsmouth
4th October 2019, London
9th October 2019, Poole (Bournemouth University)
14th October 2019, Poole
18th October 2019, New Forest
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.
There are several events like this running across the country- you can see the full list at the following link: