The University of Brighton is now inviting applications onto the Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship for September 2019
This Apprenticeship has been developed in line with the Apprenticeship Standard for a Civil Engineer and following the guidance provided by the Joint Board of Moderators (JBM).
It is an opportunity for employers of all sizes to attract high-calibre staff, upskill and motivate existing employees, develop expertise within their organisations and create future success in this sector.
Incorporating professional development in the workplace alongside academic study, this programme provides employed individuals with the opportunity to achieve a BEng award in Civil Engineering, develop valuable professional skills, workplace experience and acquire a professional qualification. The degree apprenticeship naturally incorporates many elements of the curriculum of our existing BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering course with the additional benefit of work based learning.
Why the University of Brighton?
* 25 years' experience in producing high-quality Civil Engineering graduates
* A career-focused university with strong ties to industry
* High quality teaching and learning facilities and specialist laboratories
* Experienced staff, active both in research and consultancy
* Courses developed in partnership with our Industrial Advisory Board (comprised of external specialists with substantial experience in Civil Engineering)
For more information about this degree apprenticeship, please contact the apprenticeship team email@example.com