British Marine Expo, 26th and 27th March 2019, Southampton
The British Marine Expo 2019 promises two days of inspiration, education and engagement in the dynamic surroundings of St Mary's Stadium, Southampton on 26th and 27th March 2019.
Combining learning, networking, a marine showcase and the opportunity to recognise achievement, British Marine Expo brings together more than 700 professionals from across the sector to meet, share ideas and do business. Delegates will get the latest thinking, the chance to network and see the latest innovations from more than 30 exhibitors.
Due to overwhelming demand, only four stand spaces remain within the Marine Showcase at this year's Expo at the time of writing. Contact the Sales team now on 01784 223641/ email@example.com to discuss remaining opportunities for your business at BM Expo 2019. We will be announcing the marine showcase line up later this month.
The two-day event programme will include:
* Supply Chain Conference - focused presentations and discussions exploring how companies of all sizes can grow and exploit the array of opportunities open to them. The Conference will help companies tackle the very real threats to the supply chain's future
* 'Meet The Buyer' - an annual event offering UK suppliers of marine products and services the unique opportunity to network with a range of buyers including overseas boatbuilders and distributors
* British Marine Trades Association Awards Annual Dinner - an entertaining evening showcasing the best of the UK marine industry
* The Superyacht UK Technical Seminar - returning for 2019, it will host a range of knowledgeable and respected speakers presenting on a wide range of current legislative hot topics
Both days will include:
* Marine Showcase - 30 stands available for companies to showcase products & services with shell scheme panels to be provided. Price on application.
* Stadium tours are available for those who'd like to see behind the scenes of a Premier League club
British Marine regions and group associations will have the opportunity to hold their own sessions alongside the two-day event. This could include meetings, cross-networking, training and membership seminars. Opportunities for product launches, dealer conferences and sponsorship are also available throughout the two-days.
If you are interested in attending, exhibiting, sponsoring and/or holding your own event at the British Marine Expo, email the Expo team on BMExpo@britishmarine.co.uk