Clean Growth Innovation Summit Webinar, 16th October 2018, Webcast
The Clean Growth Innovation Summit, ‘Technologies of the future’ is a Innovate UK led summit, on behalf of UKRI, on the latest advances in low carbon technologies and the launch of UK clean growth business.
The event will share opportunities and support available to business, showcase successes and the ways in which government and partners can help interested parties.
About the Innovation Summit
The event will be attended by delegates from government, business, civil society, investors and media discussing the future of innovation and the UK's economy. Keynote speakers include: Sam Gyimah MP, Sir David King, Juliet Davenport and Sara Bell. The summit is supported by BEIS, Climate KIC and NPL.
The Clean Growth Innovation Summit will cover thought-provoking presentations such as:
* The IPCC special report on 1.5 degrees and its implications on UK businesses
* The role of innovation in building a zero-carbon society and the ISCF Clean Growth grand challenges
* Showcase of UK's leading clean-tech innovations
* An Investor showcase that hosts 12 game-changing entrepreneurs to pitch to 30 venture capitalists and investors in the low carbon space
* An innovation surgery where NPL experts will offer one-to-one advice.
To join the webcast please follow the link: