Funding available to improve your employee skills in the Solent area
Fully funded courses is just one of the benefits on offer as part of the Employee Support in Skills programme which is offered to SMEs in the Solent area.
Employees Support in Skills is a new initiative co-funded by the European Social Fund and the Skills Funding Agency to manage a programme of skills delivery across the Solent area. The programme is run by the CSW Group and offers a value new service for businesses within the Solent area.
The service can offer your business:
* A training needs analysis which is matched to the business objectives of your organisation
* An assessment exploring the skills profile of your employees and how this relates to your business requirements
* Bespoke training, for eligible employees, in line with your business needs
* Access to professional, leadership and management training
* Support to help your employees progress into further education or an apprenticeship
The project runs until 31st March 2019 and is particularly aimed at the marine, composites, advanced engineering and manufacturing sectors as well as other areas.
Delivery is focused on accredited provision at levels 3 and 4 and will support individuals to progress onto full qualifications.
The service is delivered through a range of local delivery partners including Southampton City College who offer fully funded short courses (6 - 8 weeks) in Coaching and Mentoring and First Line Management.
For Southampton City College information please contact Victoria Odey, Victoria.Odey@Southampton-City.ac.uk
For more general information on the Solent Funding, please contact CSW Group