DIT Resarching Overseas Markets, 13th June 2018, Petersfield
The Department for International Trade (DIT) South East and ERDF’s SEIBG programme invite you to a masterclass on researching overseas markets to help guide your export strategy and international business development activities.
Overseas market research is considered by many as one of the essential elements of developing a successful export strategy. This one-day masterclass will give you practical advice on planning international market research and finding information, to help you determine the best opportunities for your business. It will also help you analyse market research data effectively, and learn how to identify and evaluate international trade opportunities.
The masterclass will help you:
* Understand how to select and prioritise export markets;
* Plan and undertake overseas market research projects;
* Find export information through effective use of the internet and desk research;
* Discover how to research your target markets, customers and partners in-depth;
* Draw conclusions from overseas market research;
* Use research to drive the growth of your business and develop international sales.
Cost: £60 (incl. VAT)
Places are limited to two delegates per company and must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months. You must be looking to increase your overseas market access. Delegates should be exporters or those new to exporting and is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries for example: translation agencies, web developers/agencies, international business development agencies etc.
For more information please visit:
This event is part-funded by the ERDF SEIBG programme.