Workforce South Conference; Flexible and Inclusive Working, 16th May 2019, Chilworth, Southampton
Join Business South for an interactive morning where HR representatives and Business Leaders come together to gain insights and share expertise.
The conference will be chaired by Shirley Anderson, Chair of Workforce South and we are delighted to have such an experienced panel of speakers:
* Anthony Fitzpatrick, Employee Relations & Global Policy Lead - Aviva
* Mark Smith, CEO - The Southern Co op
* Ursula Tavender, Founder - Mumbelievable
* Claire Williams, Director of Inclusion & Diversity - Inclusive Employers
* Zara Nanu, CEO - Gap Square
Learn how adopting 'Flexclusive' practices help create a smarter and more productive culture. Hear practical examples of the benefits of taking action and the positive impact on your business and workforce.
So, why not join us for insights and open discussion to explore and share some of the benefits and practical examples of 'Flexclusive working' within the region?
16th May 2019
8.30am - 12.30pm
For more information and to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 2019-04-23 10:51:02